Wednesday 9 May 2012

PM: As I am doing long run only ran once today Started out with rain jacket on as it had rained hard a bit earlier and still looked very gloomy outside. However I soon got too warm and at about 3 miles I had to take it off and tie it around my waist, this was for about 5 minutes then would you believe it the rain came down again quite hard so jacket went straight back on.
Feeling quite tired after yesterday's 3 minute efforts so was just running at a pace that was comfortable to me. After an easy opening few miles at around 7'45 pace suddenly felt a bit better and pace improved then went off road onto forest tracks and pace dropped back again. Tried to keep it quite even but the last 3 miles were slowing quite dramatically as I was feeling really stuffed now. Then about half a mile from home the garmin started playing up, repeatedly turning itself on and off and not allowing any of the buttons to function when I pressed them, just what I needed!!!

Distance: 16 miles.        Time: 02:05:00 approx.          Pace: 7'49 approx

No comments:

Post a Comment