Sun 6 Mar - Wed 9 Mar 2011 TRAGEDY!!!!

BAD NEWS:  struck down with 'Dreaded Lergy'. Sunday morning awoke to very sore throat and total lethargy. Didn't run had the moring in bed. On Monday and Tuesday my forehead felt like it wanted to explode a lot of pressure form my sinuses and also starting to cough a lot, real chesty cough bring up a lot of flem.  By Wednesday headache had gone and left with racking cough, debating whether to go out and do short run, but decided to leave it another day.

GOOD NEWS: Well you got to look at the positives, at least it happened now and not in a few weeks time closer to the marathon. I should have enough time to get over this and get back into full training.  If I can get two good weeks in leading up to Paddock Wood then I shall be pleased. 

It seems that there have been more distractions this year, than the previous two years. Never mind, conditions can never be the same each year plus I'm that year older too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment