Sun 13 Mar 2011

Long run this morning, didn't know how I would feel after illness and race yesterday. Therefore went out with plan to do as much as I could without doing myself in!!  Started off ok with first 10 miles averaging about 7.45 m/m then started to get tired and pace dropped significantly to around 8.30's. At about 12 miles I decided that I would do 18, which would be 2 big laps of Lyminge Forest, Skeet, Rhodes Minnis, and then 1 small lap of Lyminge.  Went to pick water pack up at 8 miles and some kids had taken it and burst it on the road, FANTASTIC!!!  So had to make do with the one and use it sparingly. One had one gel at about 7 miles, and that possibly might be why I felt really tired towards the end of the run.  However got run finished and quite please that run was done, not so happy with time but with illness earlier in the week maybe I was expecting too much!!

Distance: 18 Miles        Time: 02:29:37     Pace: 8.19m/m

Weekly Total:  34 Miles    oops!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment