Sunday 29 April 2012

Race for Life training started to day at the bandstand on the Leas in Folkestone, with high winds and heavy rain not the ideal start but at least half a dozen willing participants turned up.  Catherine had things well under control so I was chatting to Graham while they did the session. Good to see Del out along the Leas, still getting a run is as and when with his child minding duties, I know how that feels but luckily I am long since out the other end of child minding, now they have to mind me!!
Once session finished I went out on my own run, along the Leas down Remembrance Hill then back along seafront all the way to the Imperial in Hythe (passing Sam on the way, who was looking good running head on into the wind). Then down Twiss Road and back along Canal bank towards Folkestone, up Sandgate Hill and to where I left the car in Clifton Crescent.  Just got back in time before it really chucked it down, phew!! Easy running.

Distance: 8 Miles





Milage w/e 29/4/12 : 16 miles    Recovery week after London Marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment